a Good Picture of Your Car
Photo Angle 1 Photo Angle 2 Saving Your File
Taking a good photo is an essential when selling your car. If a buyer doesn't get a good look at what you're selling, they may just pass it over. In light of this fact, we have compiled a few tips below to help you in your quest to attract buyers. The diagrams below have been illustrated from actual photographs sent in by customers.
Photo Angle 1
The illustration above gives a good view of the front of the car, the side of the car and the windshield area. By focusing the camera on the front right headlight, you can achieve this angle correctly.
A Few Things To Note When Taking the Photo:
1. Try to avoid distracting reflections and shadows from the sun and trees.
2. Try to use an angle that gives the buyer a look at more than one side.
3. Make sure there is plenty of light. Do not take pictures w/o any sunlight.
4. Clean cars are better to photograph than dirty ones.
5. Front side views typically provide better looks for the viewer.
Here is a look at the photograph produced from the above illustration.
|Buy and sell used cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, motorcycles, RVs, boats, ATVs on The Big Lot!|
Home | Find A Used Vehicle | Sell A Used Car | Resources | Customer Center | Refund Policy
Used Car Listings | Used Motorcycle Listings | Used Boat Listings | Used RV Listings | Used ATV Listings | Used Trailer Listings | Used Snowmobile Listings
State Auto Listings | Vehicles Want Ads | Vehicle Photo Search | Auto Reviews | Testimonials | About Us | Contact | Site Map
Copyright © Adventis, Inc. 1999-2014. All rights reserved.